Gutters are one of the most important features of your roof. If you have a basement, having gutters is the only way you can ensure that rainwater flowing off of your pitched roof will be directed away from the base of your house to avoid damage to your basement/foundation.
If you’re gutters aren’t working properly, it can lead to:
● Basement flooding
● Excessive water damage
● Mold and mildew growth
● Cracks in your foundation during the freeze/thaw cycle
● Improper or uneven settling of your house
● Instability in your foundation
Properly Installed Gutters
Properly installed gutters can prevent all of this by funneling the water running off your roof away from the base of your house or into designated drainage areas.
Signs to look for:
● Water build up in your basement
● Rust, cracks, or other visible damage to your gutters
● Sections of gutters that are disconnected/disjointed
At Tycos, our contractors can install gutters flawlessly every time thanks to their superb expertise and craftsmanship. Our gutters are completely custom for each home, meaning that you won’t have to worry about issues with the fit and finish. We cut and bend all gutters in-house, meaning shorter job times and lower prices! Call us today for a gutter replacement, and we’ll also give you a free estimate on a new roof!